Sunday, August 7, 2011

Saying Goodbye :(

June 3, 2011
Before leaving to Illinois it seems like we spent every possible second saying our goodbyes. We went to three parks in one day so Charlee and Van could have one last play date with Carri’s kids, Rachel’s kids, and Sadie’s kids. By the end of the day I was sick… literally, I was sick from spinning on that stupid spinny wheel with Oliver. Uhhh… even after laying on the grass for a while, it really didn’t help much. Anyway, I know Charlee will miss her dear friends. I hope she can make a fairly smooth transition and be able to make some new friends in Illinois. Of course, mom will miss her friends too. Especially Rachel, who is pregnant with her third! I wish I could stay behind and lose my mind with her. Whenever I question my parenting, I think to myself “What would Rachel do?” There is something to be said about having a best friend who doesn’t care if your kid hits their kid in the face, or if your kid is sick and just drank out of her kids’ sippy cup. Do I question her parenting when I hear that Oliver almost hung himself from the cord on the blinds? Absolutely not. Does she question my parenting when I let my son eat dog food? No. I will miss her and her kids.
Layton City Park



Dinosaur Park in Ogden



Harrisville Park
Family Pics



No comments:

Post a Comment