Friday, August 12, 2011

Long Days of Summer

So, needless to say, this town is only SO big, there is only SO much you can take your kids to do. Especially when it has been so bloody hot outside. Let's just say we've tried our best to be creative and have fun on these hot summer days.
To explain the pictures of Van in Charlee's swimsuit... It was around 8 AM, we are all getting dressed for the day, and Van pulls her swimsuit out of the drawer, walks it over to me, and sits down in my lap wanting me to put it on. So I do. Then we went out in the backyard for a little dip, since it was already 90 degrees outside. That's it.
Let's just say Joel was NOT too happy when he saw his only son in a girl's swimsuit on Facebook that night. I couldn't help myself. I am just THAT bored. I posted a picture of him in the pool out back with the label "Charlee's new friend Vanessa." As Joel is trying not to smile, he's saying as angrily as possible to prove just how serious he is, "Don't you ever dress our son up like that again! It's not funny!" To which I replied, "Umm, yes it is! Look how cute he is! Just look at it! How can you not smile?" I think I am hilarious. He knows it's funny too. He doesn't scare me with his angry voice.








No comments:

Post a Comment