Sunday, April 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Van!

January 10, 2013

What kind of a mother doesn't have a birthday party for her 3 year old son?! Van, I'm sorry baby! We DID take you shopping for some toys. Dad really wanted to get you a bike for your birthday but you were NOT having it. You didn't care much for a bike. You went for the dinosaur toys, the Spider-Man, Bat-Man, boy toys. Grandma was here for your birthday and you enjoyed spending time with her.

Van you are still a Mommy's boy. I really need to record your sweet little voice. Out of the blue, you'll say, "I love you, Mom." To say that my heart melts every time you say those words is an understatement. If I say it first, you'll say, "I love you more!" I've truly been blessed with such a sweet, smart boy. I want to freeze time and keep you this little forever. You sneak into our bedroom at night and like to cuddle. When I work at night and things are slow I want so badly to be home to snuggle with you. You like everything boy. You want the blue bowl for cereal. You play like dinosaurs. You wrestle. You pretend to know karate. You are rough. You are my little man, and I'm so grateful to have you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment