Sunday, July 29, 2012

Stark Family Gathering

June 23, 2012

Vacation to UTAH!! It was great to be home in Utah with the family.  It doesn't take much to amuse and entertain us. My parents had the entire extended family over Saturday for South Ogden Days festivities. The kids spent the majority of the afternoon running and playing in the sprinklers and slip and slide. Even though we've been gone an entire year, it really just felt like we picked up right where we left.  


Carly got this nasty scrape somehow from the slip and slide. 

Charlee posing.


My sweetest little precious Sawyer just being absolutely adorable.




Sadie just looking creepy.

Sisters







Rachel giving me 'the look' and thinking, "Please don't be posting my naked child on your blog".

4 comments:

  1. heerlijk bloot meisje

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice family... I wish I would be there... Somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat loopt je dochter charlee fijn bloot rond. En wat een lekker bloot kutje heeft ze. Goed dat je haar bloot op blogspot zet. Haar kutlipjes zijn erg schattig

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you want naked pics or videos of kids contact me on telegrem https://t.me/Andreas100000

    ReplyDelete