Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lagoon

June 27, 2012


Never, have I laughed SO hard at my son screaming in fear. Sorry Van, your mom is a jerk.



Things looked a little better as we rode the whale ride (thank goodness). 



"Safety first!" Said Rachel and Sidney, as they loaded the children in the car (some with clothes on, some without, some safely restrained in their age appropriate car seats, some maybe not so much.)


Charlee and Cohen. Oh boy did they have fun at Lagoon, running from one ride to the next, these two were inseparable. This trip made me realize how much Charlee was growing up. She was SO independent, she wanted to be anywhere BUT right by my side. She didn't even have to stand on her tippy toes to make it on some of the big kid rides. What happened? Next year she'll be in Kindergarten. Oh gosh, don't get me started I might just lose it.


Van was fascinated with Gretta. He'd walk up to her and say, "Oh, cute! Baby!" I kept asking him if he wanted a little baby and of course he'd answer yes. 





No comments:

Post a Comment