Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Grandma Sandy here to play!

September 11-25, 2012

Grandma Sandy is here to play. She was a HUGE help to me with decorating the house. There is no way I could have done it without her. I have a hard time with decision making. I suppose I can partly blame that on my Dad. He can spend all day, driving from store to store to compare prices and products and leave for home completely empty handed. This would drive my mom absolutely crazy. More times than not I am the same way when it comes to shopping. It was great to have Sandy here to help me get down to business, make decisions and get it done!

The kids, Grandma and I drove to Chicago to meet up with Aunt Jill. She happened to be in Chicago for business and had nothing scheduled for her last day here. We were able to go on an Architectural boat tour of Michigan Avenue that took us out to Lake Michigan to see the skyline. It was actually very interesting and informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment