Saturday, October 8, 2011

Preschool

September 13, 2011

Dear Charlee,

I wonder if you will have a memory how absolutely adorable you are at this age. You are my little spunky, energetic, independent, strong-willed girl. And I absolutely LOVE you! I love you in the morning when you change your clothes a thousand times, and get riled up if your "clothes don't match". I especially love it when your clothes DO match (and you look like raggedy Ann) and we just go with it because it's not worth the effort of fighting because I know you will win anyway. I love it at night when I tuck you in, and you tell me just how to do it. When some nights you say "NO! I don't want kisses." And other nights when you tell me you want a "butterfly kiss," or an "eskimo kiss". I don't know where you get your little attitude, but I do love it. I don't know if I will love it when you are a teenager.
I can't believe you are big enough for preschool. I know you love making friends and "playing with the kids." I also know you are one smart cookie! You sing your ABC's and count to 10. Your favorite song lately is Twinkle twinkle little star. Your version being, "Krinkle, krinkle little star". Whatever. This school thing will be a piece of cake. I love you Charlee!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment