Saturday, October 8, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Hunt Visit

September 5, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Hunt came to visit over Labor Day and we were SO glad they could join us. We were glad that Don was able to get some time away from his new job and come to see us. Don has also been busy getting ready to run for Riverdale City council. And, on top of that is struggling with a seriously painful ankle that needs surgery soon. We were happy to see them!
I was able to talk Sandy into staying longer than originally planned so she could help watch the kids while I started my new job at Carle Hospital (2 weeks total). I really do hope it was a "win-win" situation. It was so nice to know that my kids were in good hands with Grandma while Joel and I were at work. Going back to work would have been a lot harder if I thought that I would have to leave them with people I'm not familiar with. I know the kids can be exhausting, and while I know Sandy has been missing her Grandbabies, I didn't want her to be sick of them by the end of the trip. I know that even if they wore her out tremendously, she would never EVER show it, or let it be known. That's just the way it is.






No comments:

Post a Comment