Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

November 24, 2011
Our first Thanksgiving alone. Without any extended family with us. Of course we had Skype which was pretty sweet. Joel did the Turkey using his Grandma Langley's recipe of course. And I managed to do the sweet potatoes...
Considering it was just the four of us, by looking at our table you would have thought we were feeding an army.
This year I am thankful for my family. For my amazing husband who has worked so hard to get through school and now support his family. For awesome family back home who we miss and think about every day. I am grateful for our health and prosperity. I am especially grateful for the church that seems to be a stable foundation among so many changing obstacles in life and throughout the world.






No comments:

Post a Comment